Public Notice Pursuant to Rule 3 (1) of the 2014 Revised NJC Guidelines and Procedural Rules for the Appointment of Judicial Officers of all Superior Courts of Record in Nigeria
The Enugu State Judicial Service Commission has commenced the exercise of the appointment of suitable and qualified lawyers as Judges of the Enugu State High Court for 2017. By this notice, request for the recommendation of suitable and qualified lawyers is hereby made to all heads of courts, the President of the NBA and the various Branch Chairs of NBA.
Any recommendation should be addressed to the Chief Judge/Chairman Enugu State Judicial Service Commission. Also visit the
Enugu State Judicial Service Commission website @ www.enugustatejsc.org.ng to view this notice.
Dated in Enugu this 8th day of August, 2017
Frank Enuma Chukwu
(1) Enugu State Judicial Service Commission Notice Board
(2) Enugu State High Court of Justice Notice Board
(3) Enugu State Customary Court of Appeal Notice Board
(3) NBA Enugu Branch Notice Board
(4) NBA Nsukka Branch Notice Board
(5) NBA Oji River Notice Board
(6) NBA OboIIo Affor Notice Board
(7) NBA Ezeagu Notice Board