Appointment of Substantive Chief Judge of Enugu State Judiciary
Request for your Comment on the Suitability of the Short Listed Candidates
||DATE OF BIRTH
||YEAR OF CALL
||DATE OF APPOINTMENT
||HON. JUSTICE AFOJULU RAYMOND OZOEMENA
||HON. JUSTICE RUBEN NWAJIOBI ONUORAH
The Enugu State Judicial Service Commission has commenced the exercise of appointment of a substantive Chief Judge of Enugu State and the above two Honourable Judges have been short listed by the Commission from the serving Judges of the Enugu State High Court of Justice according to the order of seniority of Honourable Judges of the High Court, for recommendation by the NJC.
Comments on the suitability of each of the two Honourable Judges are required in line with the 2014 Revised NJC Guidelines.
Please forward written comments to the office of the Secretary, Enugu State Judicial Service Commission, on or before Tuesday the 5th day of October, 2021.
Dated in Enugu, this 23rd day of September, 2021.
Frank Enurna Chukwu FCAI.
1. The Enugu State JSC, Notice Board.
2. The High Court of Justice Enugu State, Notice Board.
3. The Customary Court of Appeal, Enugu State, Notice Board.
4. The NBA, Enugu, Nsukka, Oji River, Obollo-Afor, Ezeagu, Notice Boards.
5. The Enugu State J.S.C. website; www.enugustatejsc.org.ng